Here are some answers to your frequently asked questions.
- How do I find Making’s marketplace?
- What can I buy on Making’s Marketplace?
- Do I need an account on Making to buy from the marketplace?
- How do I purchase a digital product? And How Do I Check Out?
- How do I access my Studio?
- Can I make multiple purchases from different stores?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- How do I access my digital products?
- Where are my downloaded purchases stored?
- My download didn’t come through what should I do?
- How do I contact the seller?
- How do I contact Making Marketplace?
How do I find Making’s marketplace?
The marketplace will launch on the Making app for iOS and Android, and can be found by tapping “Shop” in the bottom right navigation bar of the app.
What can I buy on Making’s marketplace?
You can buy digital products, including patterns, e-books, and templates.Soon after, the marketplace will expand with new features to buy supplies, finished goods, and services from sellers on Making.
Do I need an account on Making to buy from the marketplace?
Yes, you will need a Making app account to view, purchase, and download digital goods from the marketplace directly in the app. Sign up is fast and easy! to get started.
How do I purchase a digital product?
How do I check out?
When you’ve found a product you’d like to purchase, simply follow the instructions below.
- Tap on the“purchase now” icon. This will take you to the purchase page.
- Tap on“purchase now”.
- Tap on“continue”.(Step 1/3 of the checkout process).
- Tap on the blue tab that says“pay”.(Step 2/3 of the checkout process).
- Once your payment is processed you will automatically be directed to the“order confirmed” page(Step 3/3 of the checkout process). You will be sent an email confirmation.
- from this screen to can tap on“your studio” to access your purchased pattern.
How do I access my Studio?
Accessing your Studio and Library is easy! Follow these steps to view your studio.
- From the navigation bar tap on“profile” in the bottom right corner.
- Scroll down past your profile description and tap on“studio” on the right side.
- Scroll down to“library” and tap on the arrow >.
- Your library will be opened, tap on your pattern.
- Tap on “view PDF”.
Can I purchase multiple products from different sellers?
Yes! If you’d like to purchase multiple products from different sellers at once, simply add all items to your cart and follow the steps to checkout and complete your transaction.
What payment methods are accepted?
All major credit cards are accepted through our payment processing gateway, Stripe. Click here to learn more about . For more information on international credit cards and currency, please
How do I access my digital products?
Your digital products will be downloaded directly to the Making app.
- Log in and open the Making app
- Tap on“profile” in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on“studio”.
- Tap on“library”
- Tap on the pattern you wish to view.
Where are my digital products stored?
Your downloaded purchases are stored and accessible at any time in your Making app Library. To access your library from the home screen see the directions above.
I can’t find my digital download, what should I do?
Downloads should be instant, but sometimes they can take a few minutes to show up in your account. Please wait 10 minutes and check back to find your download. If you digital product is still not there, please for help.
How do I contact the seller?
You can contact the seller through Making’s in-app messaging feature.
1. Log in and open the Making app.
- Tap on the Chat icon(speech bubble icon in the upper left hand corner).
- Tap the“+”sign in upper right hand corner.
- Type in seller’s shop name.
- Type your message in the text field.
- Tap “Send.”
How do I contact the Marketplace?
to send an email to HQ.