As part of the Making community, it is important to follow all communications policies to create a safe and welcoming experience for everyone. Click here to read more about Making‘s Safe Space policy. To find more about our mission and core values, please visit our .
- Do not communicate with buyers and or sellers outside of the Making platform.
- Vulgar, offensive, threatening, harassing, and hateful language is not tolerated.
- You may not send spam, unsolicited promotions, or requests for donations at anytime.
- Do not give your personal information such as bank account, address, or passwords to anyone.
- Do not contact someone if they have asked you to stop contacting them.
- You may not interfere in an attempt to take away business from another seller.
- If you have an issue with an item you have purchased, please contact the seller directly via the chat feature on the Making app.
- When communicating, please be kind and courteous.
- Communication may not be used for harassment, hate speech, or to disparage other sellers.
*Making Co. reserves the right to determine if communications violate our policies, and will act accordingly.