Intellectual Property Policy
- All Content displayed through the Service are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
- You may utilize the Service for personal use only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and all applicable laws.
- All communication within the Service is the responsibility of the individual agreeing to the Terms of Service.
As an independent seller on our platform, you are responsible to:
- Make sure you have the rights to sell the content listed in your store.
- Make sure you are not infringing on or violating other’s rights.
- Make sure your content is original to you (including photos).
You may not
- Modify or sell any Content you do not own without prior written consent of the owner.
- Infringe or violate intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, or the rights of any other third party.
The Making platform will not:
- Offer any legal advice for intellectual property disputes.
- Speak on the behalf of any intellectual property owners.
- Make any legal determinations on intellectual property disputes.
We are not liable for:
- Any errors or false information shared in the use of the Service, nor can we guarantee authenticity of information shared by users.
- Any loss or damages caused by exposure to any Content made available through the Service.
The Making platform reserves the right to:
- Remove any store or listing we deem inappropriate or offensive.
- Remove any store or listing that violates our Terms of Service.
- Permanently remove any store or listing that repeatedly violates our terms and conditions or other policies.
- Remove any Content reported to be in violation of intellectual property rights.
- Reassign usernames to verified accounts if a brand name has been claimed by someone other than a representative of the business or entity.
Reporting a Product - Including Intellectual Property Disputes
You can report a product by clicking
Products that should be reported:
- Go against our terms and conditions.
- Are in clear violation of intellectual property or copyright infringement.
- Are offensive, contain racist, homophobic, or transphobic language or images, or promote violence.
Hate Speech and Anti-Discrimination Policies
Please make sure to read and become familiar with Making’s .
Hate speech is defined as (but not limited to) “abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation.” This includes speech that is demeaning, derogatory, violent, or offensive.
Hate speech on Making’s platform is not tolerated, and Making Co. reserves the right to be the final arbiter of what qualifies as hate speech.
You may not discriminate on the basis of:
- religious affiliation
- age and body
- sexual orientation
- gender identity
*If you violate these policies, Making Co. reserves the right to remove your store and/or your listing(s) either temporarily or permanently.
When you open your shop, your personal information is collected to help support you as a shop owner.
Making collects the following Personal Information provided for registration and use of the Service:
Your Personal Information may be used to:
- Provide access to the Service.
- Inform you of updates to services and promotions.
- Respond to comments and questions.
- Analyze use of the Service.
- Maintain and improve performance of the Service.
- Ensure security and prevent misuse of the Service.
- Comply with legal procedures when applicable.
We do not and will not sell your Personal Information.
Making adheres to all Google API Services User Data Policy terms and Limited Use requirements. We will only use information received from a Third-Party with user consent during account creation. Your information will not be shared in any other manner unless necessary to comply with applicable law. We will not sell, transfer, or use shared information for solicitation or advertising. Your information may be used to enhance features or services and will remain anonymous when used for analytics.
We may use data gathered from cookies to analyze and improve user experience of the Service. Cookies do not provide identifying information that would pose a risk to your privacy or security.
You may terminate this agreement and use of the Service by deleting your account at any time through your account preferences. When you delete your account, all corresponding data and Personal Information will be removed from our database and will not be recoverable.
The following are activities Making Co. is not liable for:
- Interactions with other members on our platform.
- Items purchased on our platform.
- Content you access.
- Disputes with other users.
The following are prohibited on Making’s platform.
- Pornography or mature content.
- Patterns or items that promote, support, or glorify hatred or violence.
- Animal products.
- Human remains.
- Drugs, alcohol, or firearms.
- Illegal items (including internationally).
- Hazardous materials.
Questions? Click to contact us.