Marketplace Buyer Terms of Service
We are excited for you to experience the Marketplace on the Making app! Here are a few important things to know as a buyer on our platform:
Making is a platform for communication, connection, and collaboration. By signing up with Making, you agree to all Terms and Conditions included in this Agreement. We may modify this Agreement with updates and we will promptly notify you upon doing so. Your use of Making and any of its Services constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this Agreement. We may modify or suspend certain features at any time, and we will notify you if these changes affect your use of the Service.
At Making, we follow a set of core values. We believe these are fundamental in everything we do, including our Marketplace.
By shopping the Marketplace, you understand that:
- You are buying directly from sellers, not from Making.
- Making does not endorse or guarantee any products sold through the Marketplace.
- Each shop has their own policies. It is your responsibility to be familiar with each seller’s terms.
- All sales must take place through the Marketplace. You are not allowed to complete transactions through a separate platform.
*if you have concerns about a shop, you can report them by clicking here.
Communication with Other Users
When shopping and communicating with shop owners or other buyers in the Marketplace, please follow our general rules:
- Kindness counts. Please be kind, courteous and respectful.
- You may not harass others.
- Hate or violent speech is not tolerated.
- You may not interfere with other shops or other buyers.
- Do not communicate outside of the Making platform.
- Do not give out personal information or other identifying information.
Issues with an Item
If you have an issue with an item you have purchased, the first step is to contact the seller directly. After contacting the seller, if you are unable to resolve your issue, please click here to contact the Making team.
- If you have issues with an item you purchased, please contact the seller immediately.
- Refunds or returns on digital items are not allowed.
- As a buyer, you are responsible for reading and understanding each shops return/refund policies. Purchasing and item from a shop indicates you are aware of the sellers return/refund policy.
- Delivery of an item:
- if you do not receive your digital item, please contact the seller immediately. Transactions are processed automatically, and should be ready for download within a few minutes.
- if you do not receive the physical item you purchased, please contact the seller immediately. Check your tracking number, and allow for 3-5 extra days for delivery. View your order details under “purchases” in the Making app and in the confirmation email.
- It is your responsibility to retrieve your digital download. Once your purchase has been confirmed, you will need to check your spam folders for your download if you can not find it in your inbox.
- Downloading and printing your digital good is your responsibility. Issues with your computer and/or printer are not the responsibility of the seller or the platform.
Making maintains a zero-tolerance policy throughout the platform. We reserve the right to remove any buyer from the Marketplace at any time for violating Terms of Service and Community Guidelines on the Making app.
Making is a platform for users to learn, explore, and grow as a community. We believe treating every individual with respect is the first step in upholding any safe space. To keep our community safe, we have a Zero-Tolerance Policy which prohibits any:
Please click here for additional terms and agreements.