Marketplace Protection Policy-Buyers
As a buyer, you can explore and purchase a variety of items from our Marketplace. Here are the things you should know when buying from our Marketplace.
- You must have a Making account to purchase from our platform.
- Making Co. is not part of your transaction.
- You are not buying from Making Co. You are buying directly from sellers who use our platform.
- Making Co. does not pre screen items that are sold on its Marketplace.
- Items are not endorsed by Making Co.
- Items are not guaranteed by Making Co.
- Each seller has their own processing time.
- Each seller has their own shipping method.
- You are responsible for providing correct information including shipping information and email address (for digital downloads).
- You are responsible for payment using Stripe and abiding by their terms and conditions.
- Transactions outside of the Marketplace are forbidden.
- All communication with other buyer and/or sellers should occur via the chat feature in the app.
- There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges for digital downloads.
Concerns about a store or seller? Click here to report a store or seller.