Marketplace Seller Protection Policy
Seller protections are part of the of our marketplace.
Items must be eligible in order to be protected. Please see eligibility requirements for more details.
Under the seller protection policy:
- Making will help sellers resolve issues.
- to contact HQ if you need help with a dispute.
- This policy is not a warranty, insurance policy, or guarantee.
- This policy covers disputes over listing accuracy.
This policy does not cover:
- Damaged items.
- Items that do not arrive if there is no tracking.
- Files that are not able to be downloaded due to computer specifications.
- Any transactions conducted outside of the Making platform.
Items must meet the following requirements to be covered by Making’s seller protection policy.
- Items must have a valid tracking number for all physical goods.
- Stripe was used to collect payment.
Download the App!
| | |
Find us on the web!
| | | |