Marketplace Seller Terms and Conditions
Making is a platform for communication, connection, and collaboration. By signing up with Making, you agree to all Terms and Conditions included in this Agreement. We may modify this Agreement with updates and we will promptly notify you upon doing so. Your use of Making and any of its Services constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this Agreement. We may modify or suspend certain features at any time, and we will notify you if these changes affect your use of the Service.
At Making, we follow a set of core values. We believe these are fundamental in everything we do, including our Marketplace.
By opening a shop on our platform, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All information you submit during registration is truthful and should be updated for accuracy, when necessary.
- By registering with your email address and password, you agree to all Terms of Service.
- You may not use the information of any other person to register for the Service without authorization.
- If you are registering on behalf of an organization or entity, you agree to all Terms of Service on behalf of the organization or entity as the responsible party using the Service.
- We reserve the right to terminate accounts or refuse registration at our discretion.
- Violation of any Terms of Service may result in termination of your account and inability to use the Service.
As a seller, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account, including your content.
- Listings will be free of hate speech, vulgar language, racist or homophobic words or designs.
- You may not use Making’s platform to discriminate against any person or group.
- Your shop name cannot be offensive or an infringement on someone else’s intellectual property.
- All photographs are original to you (no stock photos or images taken from other websites).
- You will only sell original work that is designed by you.
- Accurate descriptions of the items you are selling.
- A set price for your items (you cannot change the price after the item has been sold).
- Provide customer service including:
- timely responses to messages and other communication from buyers
- swift dispute resolution
- buyer’s personal information will be protected
- You are responsible for paying any and all taxes from your sales on our platform.
- You are responsible for making sure you have the rights to all content including, but not limited to, photos, copyright, and intellectual property.
- You are responsible for not infringing on or violating others rights.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to open a Marketplace shop.
- The information you provide to become a seller must be accurate.
- You are responsible for protecting your account information such as your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on your account.
If You Are Providing a Service
- You must abide by the seller terms above.
- You are responsible for providing said service in a timely manner.
- You are responsible for accurately describing your service.
- You are responsible for providing the service as described in your shop.
- You are responsible for providing a service that is authentically your own.
- You are responsible for all interactions with buyers both on our platform and off.
- Making Co. is not responsible for any interactions both on and off our platform. Interactions are strictly between you and the buyer.
Making Co. reserves the right to remove any store or listing we deem inappropriate or offensive, or for any reason that violates our terms of service.
Questions? Click here to contact us.
Click here for Making Co. Terms of Service.
Download the App!
Find us on the web!